Design and construction of machinery for pellet production.
Smartwood Ltd. has several years’ experience in the design and construction of pelletizing machines and sizing machinery aimed at converting different types of raw material into pellets:
– Biomass: wood chips, shavings, sawdust, general wood waste
– Animal droppings, pollen, etc. …
– Animal feed supplements
– Herbs, grasses in general
– Any other product that you want to densify by the pelletization technique
Smartwood wants to promote plant configurations tailored to the customer’s needs.
The goal is to get to the distribution of the finished product directly to the end customer, thus avoiding all the steps that impoverish the income associated with the sale of pellets.
The aim is to achieve the maximum economic result on the product sold for significantly less investment than all its competitors.
– Training on pelletizing technique directly at our facility
– Pre- and after-sales service through a direct relationship with our technicians
– Executable pelletizing tests at our company
– Components and spare parts readily available
– Wide range of dies of various compressions in stock
– Technical department available to our customers for layouts and customized solutions
– Capital overhauls and machine upgrades at our facility
– Friendliness and courtesy